Channel 4 Freesat EPG blank after Saturday am

Dino

The EPG for the Channel 4 group of stations all seem to show blank on my HDR after 5:55 on Saturday 25th.
Both Webif and on screen copies on the Foxsat HDR are affected, but Freeview is looking ok.
First noticed on Sunday AM that some Saturday night series hadn't moved to the coming weekend.
I expect it will get sorted out, unless it is only happening to me.

If someone else has a Freesat box would you mind checking and reporting on the situation from another point of view.

Thank you.

That sort of thing is a regular occurrence on the Freeview EPG, it hardly seems a surprise that it should happen on Freesat.

Black Hole,
It is not unknown on Freesat and usually gets corrected at some point.

sine24,
I was unclear, sorry.
Thanks for confirming it is not just me.
Cheers.

Channel 4 regularly have issues with providing the data to the freesat servers...
Best let 'em know as they don't seem to check or monitor such problems.

If someone else has a Freesat box would you mind checking and reporting on the situation from another point of view.
Looking at my 1010S last night (Monday) it was showing the same blank for C4 as you reported, so not just you or Foxsat.

Just noticed tonight (~midnight Weds/Thur) that all the '4' channels are blank from about 0600 on Saturday.
Interesting ... 🤔

Yes, it was the EPG for the Channel 4 group of stations that were stalled, but as of this morning, it looks better.

I'm glass-half-full on this.
The channel 4 EPG is now populated up to and including House of Craft at 05:55 on Thursday March 2nd, so I'm counting 7 days worth.
Yesterday (Wednesday) the most forward it would reveal was The Simpsons on Saturday Feb 25th at 05:55 which was 3 days worth.
That's a massive increase in EPGness overnight. Not only that, some scheduled C4 recordings for Saturday evening which were in limbo now look like they might even record. What can possibly go wrong ? :)

The channel 4 EPG is now populated up to and including House of Craft at 05:55 on Thursday March 2nd, so I'm counting 7 days worth.
Mine just now (17:00 Fri 24th) shows for programmes starting before midnight Friday week (3rd March) on all freesat channels.

So a full 7 days of epg (excluding today) as it usually is.

Channel 4 have fixed it. Channel 4 have fixed it. Hip Hip Hooray.

I'm not convinced it is working properly. A test recording last night on More4 didn't record on the Foxsat.
Neither did a scheduled recording on the T2 for the Walter presents The Wall cover Your Tracks which is odd.
A further test recording on the Foxsat failed this morning.
Just trying some parallel recordings on the T2 and the Foxsat.

Our recording of The Wall on our 1010S also failed, so it seems they may have restored the schedule but messed up the IDs.

Just had a look on All4 and that episode (4/8) isn't up there yet either which seems odd. So perhaps they are still in headless chicken mode ... though maybe that is normal for them.

MikeSh - thanks. I got 'Recording Failed:unable to track programme' on the T2 for The Wall, which I think means the AR programme start signal never came.
The test recordings this morning on C4, E4 and More4 using Foxsat and T2 all appear to have worked, except the first one set which was 10:25 on More4 (tried on Freesat only).

Back