Channel 5 oddities

G4DDS

Just done a re-tune and it restored the schedule (auto-schedule-restore package) but I noted that channel 5 recordings for The Gadget Show and Gotham were missing. I re-added these using the guide on the Humax itself but then attempted to change the folder name to remove the "New:" prefix however this does not appear to work either.

Both these problems seem to only occur on channel 5 for me at least (so I am not saying that other channels which I do not record from are also not affected).

I am fully up-to-date on all packages according to the package management.

I also found a lot of scheduled recordings were not restored on one box after my retune a few days ago, but I didn't notice which channels. Only two out of about 6 got restored.
They were in the backup when I looked at it, but when I restored it again they still didn't come back, so I just recreated them. The Favourites restored correctly.
When I next have access I'll have a look and see if I can remember which ones restored or not - there are a few on the C5 network (5USA, etc.)
That said, the other box restored everything OK as far as I recall, and there are a couple of C5 schedules on that one, including Gotham.

Had a look at my list and it's mainly BBC with a Drama and a C4 as well as a 5USA (which I think was one of the ones that was restored).
So not a C5 group problem per se.

I only seem to be affected on channel 5 (although not really attempted to provoke the bug on another channel). What about the change folder on the scheduled events not working on channel 5 either? Am I the only one seeing this?

Back