Channel Update and Schedule Backup

RatAtAt

My wife just called through that she was initiated a Channel Update - "DON'T" shouted I.

To late, but when it had finished the Recording Schedule was still present and correct (!?)
(Which I had earlier confirmed from my PC whilst the Channel Update was in progress.)

Of course it was the TV Updating, not the Humax (Sorry for my original panic thought!)

Anyway, I then looked into the possibility of backing up the Recording Schedule, and was
amazed to see it had been auto-backed up daily - but I had never read that would happen.

Where should I be reading to see the latest of any changes to Custom Software please?

The automatic daily backup has been a feature of the CF/WebIF for aaagggeesss. It will be (somewhere) in the long WebIF topic - but that's in the Custom Software forum not the standard HDR-FOX forum (where we are now). Click the "Forums" tab at the top of the page, select the "HD/HDR-FOX Customised Firmware" section, then skim down the topic titles until you find the WebIF topic.

I am amazed your schedule survived a retune.

The automatic daily backup has been a feature of the CF/WebIF for aaagggeesss. It will be (somewhere) in the long WebIF topic - but that's in the Custom Software forum not the standard HDR-FOX forum (where we are now). Click the "Forums" tab at the top of the page, select the "HD/HDR-FOX Customised Firmware" section, then skim down the topic titles until you find the WebIF topic.

I am amazed your schedule survived a retune.

I have corrected my original post, having realised it was the TV she retuned, not the Humax - Sorry

Back