Channeldel Package

Wallace

Traveler 34122
Could someone please tell me where the list of user selected channels are stored for the channeldel package on the Hummy please?

I have found the default list, but not the additional entries I have added over previous months.

I just want to start the list from scratch as many of the channels in my list are not even broadcast. My OCD has kicked in!!!

Thanks.

Isn't the point of the list to delete the channels in the event they do happen to be broadcast? In other words, leave them there just in case?

I realise that does not answer your question.

Could someone please tell me where the list of user selected channels are stored for the channeldel package on the Hummy please?
Can you not just use the editor under the webif settings pages, or am I missing something?

Settings >> "Settings for channeldel package"

The settings screen just provides an edit box, select all and press delete to go back to a blank list.

I think we are all a bit puzzled as to why he would need to find the file directly when it can be editted under the settings page. If he is using the editor under the diagnostic page then he would need the additional step of finding the file under the filesystem.

The settings screen just provides an edit box, select all and press delete to go back to a blank list.

If I simply delete all the stations listed in the edit box and click save, I get a pop-up message saying 'nothing to save'. Indeed, when I return to the edit box, all the previous entries are back.

That is why I asked where those entries are stored, so I could find that file and either delete it or modify it's contents.

If there is a simpler/easier way then that's great. Just let me know. :)

Sorted it myself. I deleted all but one line in the edit table and save that successfully. Did a channel scan, then added all the new channels I wanted deleting. Then also deleted the one line I retained from before and saved that successfully.

So all the dross has gone, my OCD is satisfied!

Edit: Post crossed with xyz321. Thanks for that, xyz321. That is what I was initially after!

Back