Confused over software versions

Chris Green

I've got a BT-badged (but bought at Currys) DTR-T1000. I think we've already established that this is subject to BT's schedule of software releases despite being nothing to do with BT-rented services - I'm on Virgin Cable.

However, I've read elsewhere that BT have now started to release the 'Accessibility' update over a period of weeks. Since my machine currently shows software version 15.14.0, what version can I expect to have once it's updated since I'll have no need for the Accessibility add-ons and would therefore be unlikely to spot much difference?

I've got a BT-badged (but bought at Currys) DTR-T1000. I think we've already established that this is subject to BT's schedule of software releases despite being nothing to do with BT-rented services - I'm on Virgin Cable.

However, I've read elsewhere that BT have now started to release the 'Accessibility' update over a period of weeks. Since my machine currently shows software version 15.14.0, what version can I expect to have once it's updated since I'll have no need for the Accessibility add-ons and would therefore be unlikely to spot much difference?

According to this:

https://community.youview.com/youview/topics/automatic_software_update_february_2014

we don't even have the February update yet.

Back