Connecting Humax to recorder

william37

I have a Humax Foxsat which I would like to connect to my Panasonic DVD recorder DMR EX75EB. Can you please tell me how I should go about doing this. Thank you

Scart cable from Foxsat-TV scart to record in RGB or VCR scart for composite or s-video. On the DVDR select the scart you used to connect to as the recording source. To see what you are recording on the DVDR a second scart cable to the TV is needed.

Scart cable from Foxsat-TV scart to record in RGB or VCR scart for composite or s-video. On the DVDR select the scart you used to connect to as the recording source. To see what you are recording on the DVDR a second scart cable to the TV is needed.

Thank you Graham for the reply. Yes followed your suggestion and thats fine.
Just one thing can you tell me please why I cant get any programs up when I go into my Guide on my Panasonic recorder.
It says on the screen instead of programs `no information available for analogue service` against each number 1234 etc. I have tried Auto set up but no stations are found.Can you help please.

Thank you Graham for the reply. Yes followed your suggestion and thats fine.
Just one thing can you tell me please why I cant get any programs up when I go into my Guide on my Panasonic recorder.
It says on the screen instead of programs `no information available for analogue service` against each number 1234 etc. I have tried Auto set up but no stations are found.Can you help please.

Does your recorder have a Freeview Digital tuner ? If not and you are in a post dso area there's no analogue services to receive. If it has Freeview you need to do a digital tune.

For either it of course needs connecting to an aerial.
Yes the panasonic recorder is very similar to the one I have upstairs which is older but same remote. Yes free view on both.
Aerial is in Panasonic with one going from the Pan to the TV. Same as the one upstairs. When I try to put stations in it has DVB Auto Set at the top and the
ribbon goes across and it says Ch 21 at the start and 68 at the end but no stations go in. I have tried it on the one upstairs and in the stations go.
No problem.

Yes the panasonic recorder is very similar to the one I have upstairs which is older but same remote. Yes free view on both.
Aerial is in Panasonic with one going from the Pan to the TV. Same as the one upstairs. When I try to put stations in it has DVB Auto Set at the top and the
ribbon goes across and it says Ch 21 at the start and 68 at the end but no stations go in. I have tried it on the one upstairs and in the stations go.
No problem.
Do you mean you have tried the box that doesn't get any channels downtairs on the upstairs aerial and it works. Similary have you tried the upstairs box on the downstairs aerial ?

Back