connecting second tv

sampolly

how do i connect my foxsat hdr to a second tv without using a 'sender' i seem to remember readingsomewhere that i needed a 'modulator' can anyone advise a non techie how to do this
thanks

i dont have the modulator ( but remember reading the thread )

i would expect the modulator to be , placed between your freesat device and your tv's

i would also expect the manufacture to explain how to connect to your equipment

there are guy's on this forum who have used the mod. and are more experienced with it

if you do buy the mod. and have probs. just post and im sure we'll all help to get it working

i dont have the modulator ( but remember reading the thread )

i would expect the modulator to be , placed between your freesat device and your tv's

i would also expect the manufacture to explain how to connect to your equipment

there are guy's on this forum who have used the mod. and are more experienced with it

if you do buy the mod. and have probs. just post and im sure we'll all help to get it working

i have bought the mercury rf modulator connected as per the instructions and have a great picture on my second tv but with no sound! i have changed the scart connectorand checked the connections but still no sound help!!

try using the phono inputs.

with the scart plug in try moving the lead
i have tried 'wiggling ' the lead still no sound have connected usong the phono leads, picure ok still no sound, although the sound is ok on terrestrial through the modulator. any further thoughts would be gratefully received
thanks

sorry haven't got one

looking through grahamlthompsons posts he has, but haven't seen him post much on this site lately

he has been active on hummy.org though

try putting a post on there

Back