• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The forum software that supports hummy.tv has been upgraded to XenForo 2.0!

This is a major upgrade which changes the look and feel of the forum somewhat but brings a host of improvements too. Please bear with us as we continue to tweak things and report any issues or suggestions in Site/Forum Issues.

Conversations

Brian

Administrator
Staff member
This is probably one for Michael, but does anyone know if the "Conversations" feature is working in this forum? I am presuming that it is the equivalent to the more usual "Private Message" feature in other forums.

keithatrochdale

Super Moderator
Staff member
I get the following when I try to start a new conversation;

hummy.tv - Error

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

OP
OP
Brian

Brian

Administrator
Staff member
Keith,

No such error here at the moment.
I have just started a test conversation with you, and will be interested to hear if you receive it.

Brian

OP
OP
Brian

Brian

Administrator
Staff member
Is anybody else having a problem starting new conversations? I have tried recently, and don't get a text entry box to type in.

af123

Administrator
Staff member
Is anybody else having a problem starting new conversations? I have tried recently, and don't get a text entry box to type in.
Yes, I've seen that behaviour when I use Firefox with Firebug installed but not active. Same when posting new topics.