Copying files from T2 which can be resumed if interrupted

For FTP - install betaftpd server on the HDR and use something like FileZilla client on a pc.
For rsync - install rsync on HDR and use HDR cli to invoke rsync.

Last edited:
Would that mean the pc will have to be on the whole time of the transfer?
Both the source and target machines obviously need to be active - If the PC is not the source /target then it is a (unnecessary) middleman
As usual it would it would have been helpful to have a clear explanation of what you need to copy and from where to where in the initial post.

Both the source and target machines obviously need to be active - If the PC is not the source /target then it is a (unnecessary) middleman
As usual it would it would have been helpful to have a clear explanation of what you need to copy and from where to where in the initial post.
Copying large 20gbplus files from t2 to nas on the network.

For FTP - install betaftpd server on the HDR and use something like FileZilla client on a pc.
For rsync - install rsync on HDR and use HDR cli to invoke rsync.
Should be
For FTP - install betaftpd server on the HDR and use FTP client (eg FileZilla) on other end.

Thank you to both. It does feel that it may be above my capabilities.

One thing I noticed was this: copying via the T2 opt+ seems to be slower by a factor of 2 if not 3 compared to copying using file explorer on my pc between the same source/destination

Thank you. Would that restart a 60 gb file which was only 10 gb downloaded when the network connection failed?

Back