Correction

tommarv

Ive posted recently in HDR section should have been in here.
Ive upgraded to 1 02 29, Internet radio staying on now. Im just looking at CF and getting ready to upgrade again. When I upgraded to 29 from 28 I got logged out of Some pages (how to upgrade to CF etc) and my IP came up instead of my login box and was asking me to sign up. I entered my user and password and it said incorrect details. Not sure what that was about.

When you updated the standard firmware you obliterated the custom firmware. You need to load the custom firmware again.

Ive got CF on now and can see hummy in my browser. Ive installed full web package and can see my videos. Ive downloaded (to pc) two SD videos, but cant play in media player classic or media lite. Ive made a new folder on my hdd and copied a video to there, then downloaded the copied file, but still wont play. When I looked in properties it said these are from another computer and blocked,, so I unblocked. Been reading all the helps but getting a bit head sore with all the reading. Any pointers ?

Yes they are Wallace. can you look in hd/hdr custom firmware. Im posting in there as I install and explore the process. Latest question being , which packages and in what order to install?

Back