Corrupted queue.db ???

TimK2015

I suspect the queue.db on one of my T2s is corrupt as I am unable to delete some of the entries that are complete or failed.

It is currently processing some recordings so would I be safer to wait until this is complete before using:

Code:
rm /mod/etc/queue.db

to delete the queue?

Just delete it at your convenience, no special measures required. Anything which gets interrupted will just retry (unless it was a one-off operation rather than the result of auto-processing). You might need a reboot, but I don't think so.

Normally if corrupt you cant view the queue and nothing will be processing.
When selecting and deleting iems you have to be pretty quick because the page periodically refresheshes itself and loses your selections which can be a PITA, easier to use 'Select all completed' than individual selections

No reboot needed and safe to delete queue.db at any time

Successfully deleted queue.db from WebShell.

Test recording processed OK and entries deleted from the queue.

Now processing a couple of recordings that didn't get done by DetectAds - about 30 minutes to wait for them.

When selecting and deleting iems you have to be pretty quick because the page periodically refresheshes itself and loses your selections which can be a PITA
This PITA was fairly recently moderated by re-starting the timer every time you make a selection rather than it being on a fixed schedule.

It might have been useful to rename rather than delete the database, so it could have been analysed to see what the problem was, but too late now.

This PITA was fairly recently moderated by re-starting the timer every time you make a selection rather than it being on a fixed schedule.
Haven't need to modify entries recently so hadn't noticed the change!

It might have been useful to rename rather than delete the database, so it could have been analysed to see what the problem was, but too late now.

How do I rename the database? I only know how to delete as I found a thread with the command in it. If it happens again then I can rename.

Back