Crash log

My box crashed yesterday but i don't have a crash log. I've searched about and found that there is a package called Mulitenv 1.4 but i can't find it in the package list. Is this still available or built in to another package.

Thanks

David

Multienv 1.6 (the current version) is available from the Web-If >> Package Management screen, you will have to enable the viewing of advanced packages though, with :- Web-if >> Settings >> Advanced Settings >> Show development and advanced packages = Yes

My box crashed yesterday but i don't have a crash log. I've searched about and found that there is a package called Mulitenv 1.4 but i can't find it in the package list. Is this still available or built in to another package.
The latest version of the WebIf has a dependency on Multienv 1.6 - you do not need to install it as it should already be installed.

Multienv is responsible for the crash log and is automatically installed as a dependency for the packages that need it (the crash log is a secondary function). I suppose there's no reason you couldn't install it just for the crash log but it you have undelete, ir, redring or fan installed then you should already have it.

It can't log all crashes though, just occasions where the Humax software itself crashes. It wouldn't, for example, record kernel panics.

Posted on the move; please excuse any brevity.

Can we enable logging kernel panics using the boot option in linux?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4

Back