1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Custom TV Portal Gone?

Discussion in 'HD/HDR-FOX T2 Customised Firmware' started by steveharr, Jul 16, 2012.

1. steveharr

steveharr New Member

The Custom TV Portal functionality had disappeared from my T2. So I updated the firmware and loaded the custom firmware too. In the installed packages it listed the Custom TV Portal but with no description. So i removed it and now it is not in the Available list, where has it gone?

2. Brian

Brian Administrator Staff Member

Try installing "portal-xtra1" which is a newer custom portal with extra functionality.

3. steveharr

steveharr New Member

I had that on before, so I will do again, has the custom tv portal gone now??

4. Brian

Brian Administrator Staff Member

It does not seem to be listed at the moment, perhaps af123 will be able to confirm this.

5. af123

af123 Administrator Staff Member

It is no longer in the package index because it has been superseded by portal-xtra1.
    If you specifically want it then you can type this into the command line:

Code:
    humax# opkg install http://hummypkg.org.uk/hdrfoxt2/old/custom-portal_1.12_mipsel.opk

It can't co-exist with portal-xtra1 though, you need to choose one or the other.