Customised / Non-Customised

Black Hole

May contain traces of nut
I really do think we should be careful to distinguish between posts in the vanilla HDR-FOX section and those in the customised firmware section, and not reply diving straight into customised firmware concepts unless the poster is known on the forum or gives any reason to believe he has CF. it's not very friendly to be confronted with CF when one may never have heard of it, have any interest in it, and possibly may not even have the HDR connected to a network.

Presume CF is not involved, and only introduce it later on if it becomes necessary.

I realise the problem is that by using the "recent activity" listing, posts and topics are listed in order of most recent update without what forum section they are in. Well, sorry, but I don't use the recent activity list for that very reason, and I always know which section I'm posting in as a result.

I am sure similar applies to the Foxsat section and custom sub-section.

I realise the problem is that by using the "recent activity" listing, posts and topics are listed in order of most recent update without what forum section they are in. Well, sorry, but I don't use the recent activity list for that very reason, and I always know which section I'm posting in as a result.
If by the "recent activity" listing you mean the "What's new?" option, I find it shows the parent forum for each entry. However, I will admit to getting it wrong a few times when replying to posts on there.:oops:

Recent Activity shows the forum topic at the top of the page. What it doesn't do is show posters who hide their details, in the timeline. I do not "see" prpr at the moment, until I select a thread he has replied to.

Back