CustomTV Portal Help Please

hooky

Hi, looks like my HDR FOX T2 has automatically updated to the 1.02.28 I assume over writing my Custom Firmware 2.10:mad:! so have now downloaded Custom Firmware 2.11 over the 1.02.28 and through webiff logged in to my box using the old username and password which was asked for, but for some reason when pressing tv portal on humax remote control the non custom portal appears? on switching on my box cust FW 2.11appears on the box display but in settings shows Software Version FHTCP 1.02.28? I have tried reinstalling custom portal through webif and get this.
>>> opkg install custom-portal
Installing custom-portal (1.12) to root...
Downloading http://hummypkg.org.uk/hdrfoxt2/base/custom-portal_1.12_mipsel.opk.
* Repairing /mod/boot
Collected errors:
* check_data_file_clashes: Package custom-portal wants to install file /mod/var/mongoose/html/portal/js/jquery-1.4.2.min.js
But that file is already provided by package * portal-xtra1
* check_data_file_clashes: Package custom-portal wants to install file /mod/var/mongoose/html/portal/js/jquery-ui.min.js
* check_data_file_clashes: Package custom-portal wants to install file /mod/var/mongoose/html/portal/index.jim
* opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package custom-portal.

If your previous Humax firmware version was 1.02.20 you should have run the Web-If >> Diagnostics >> prepare_for_upgrade. If this wasn't run then certain packages will stop working, they are redring, undelete and custom-portal / portal-xtra1. Run opkg install custom-portal --force-reinstall to force a re-install
FHTCP 1.02.28 refers to the Standard Humax Firmware, 2.11 refers to the version of custom firmware as indicated by the title of the CF package e.g. HDR_FOX_T2_1.02.28_mod_2.11.zip

You also probably want the portal-xtra1 package rather than the custom-portal one, judging by the error messages.

Another question, sorry to be a nuisance I have a Foxsat HDR in the one room with custom firmware installed and as already said above the Fox HDR T2 (both connected via ethernet) with now what is the latest custom firmware. Before the recent problems I could watch files recorded on the foxsat on the T2 via the Ethernet blue button storage option but now it doesn't even list the foxsat? Do you think I may need to delete and re install mediatomb on the T2? Thanks for your help.

Back