Database modding?

Sorry for the spamming...
No luck with getting the network up by adding the HDR network rows to my setup.db (with modified values to fit my network of course). :(
I also added SKIP_FORWARD to my database to see if it made a difference for hwo long the skip is. But no luck...
There's still two rows that intrigue me.
SET_PARAM (set to 0 for both you and me)
FOCUS_PORTAL (set to 6 for you, 5 for me)
any ideas?

I was thinking a bit more of this.
Can anyone with telnet access confirm the filesystem location of the databases? Which device is that part of the filesystem mounted from?And the filenames?

The reason for the question is that I have an idea that the files that can be backed up to usb though the hidden menu is not quite the same file that resides in flash.
This can be tested quite easily. Extract the file to usb using the hidden menu, change a value (SKIP_FORWARD maybe?) and put it back into the box using usb and the hidden menu.
Check that the value changed in the actual database file in flash by telneting.
Anyone that can test this?

The databases are in /var/lib/humaxtv which is a JFFS2 filesystem in flash. I'll post the actual filenames later if nobody beats me to it but the scheduling database is rsv.db

Here they are:
/var/lib/humaxtv/rsvp.db
/var/lib/humaxtv/rsv.db
/var/lib/humaxtv/setup.db
/var/lib/humaxtv/channel.db

And the media database is:
/mnt/hd2/dms_cds.db

Strange. There is no reference in the humaxtv application to setup.db but to setup.dba. No other files than those listed in /var/lib/humaxtv ?

No - that's one of two read/write areas in flash (the other is /var/lib/humaxtv_backup which contains some Sky Player code)

Code:
humax# find / -name setup.db\*
/var/lib/humaxtv/setup.db

setup.db is in the humaxtv app too..

setup.png

Ahh...
Although it is part of the longer string "default_setup.db", there are a few references to the "setup.db" substring...

Back