decrypt DEFER 00:00:00 DLNA Server not running

Robti

Hi sorry for yet another post, I did a clean install of my box and set up recursive decrypt and detect ads to run after it, with it just marking adverts and no cutting and woke up this morning to the above for all my files, have I missed something in setting this up ?
Thanks

woke up this morning to the above for all my files, have I missed something in setting this up ?
Have you checked the Humax's Network settings that you have Content Share turned on?
If you have it turned off on the Humax then it won't be "running".

Last edited:
Have you checked the Humax's Network settings that you have Content Share turned on?
If you have it turned off on the Humax then it won't be "running".
Okay I’ve looked but can only see content share and ftp server any hints on where to switch it on ?
Thanks

Okay did a search after posting and content share switched on now will allow the box to index everything and hopefully it works later

Glad you found it.
I couldn't remember exactly as I'm not near a FOX right now and it's not in the manual.
If anyone else wants it it's
Menu >> Settings >> System >> Internet >> Content Share

There has been a couple of reports of it switching itself off by itself. If I recall correctly the bootup package has an option where you can get it to always check that it is still on.

Thanks my own fault I’m afraid had a few problems with me adding anything and everything to my box as a newbie, so I rma’d the box back to factory and did a clean install with just a few add ons and forgot to switch it back on, thanks anyway for taking 5he time to reply

Back