Deleting of all recordings

DianeH

I was watching a recording when suddenly it stopped and went back to the folders, when I went back in it would not open, I tried another folder and the same thing happened. I left it a minute and tried again and found that folders were empty and the deleting symbol was on the screen. I turned the box off for a while but too late it has deleted everything. I have checked the auto delete and this is off.

I was watching a recording when suddenly it stopped and went back to the folders, when I went back in it would not open, I tried another folder and the same thing happened. I left it a minute and tried again and found that folders were empty and the deleting symbol was on the screen. I turned the box off for a while but too late it has deleted everything.
It is a known bug on the HDR-FOX T2 (but not very common); first time I can recollect it being reported on the HDR-1800T/2000T. Assuming you do have an HDR-1800T or HDR-2000T then I think the only solution will be to format the hard drive.

Back