Disable auto-decrypt

Geoff Atkinson

Probably a stupid question but I can't seem to find the answer. Having enabled auto-decrypt at the "Media" level, how do I disable it in order to apply it in a more selective way?
Thanks

Click on the Opt+ button for the Media folder and select the Disable option
If it has already queued a large number of entries for decryption you can go to the Queue and Hold or Delete the unseeded entries

This assumes you have a current (1.4) webif installed

Click on the Opt+ button for the Media folder and select the Disable option
If it has already queued a large number of entries for decryption you can go to the Queue and Hold or Delete the unseeded entries

This assumes you have a current (1.4) webif installed

Using 1.04.0-07 but no disable option in Opt. That's what I expected to find but it isn't there.

Does the folder have the Padlock icon to show the option is set?

Media as the root of the media tree is a special case and folder flags stored there don't persist - so you cant disable it because it isn't really set.

I 'suddenly' cannot see it either...
View attachment 2757
You have the Recursive Auto decrypt padlock with arrow so the non recursive option is greyed out and you need to click on Recursive Auto Decrypt option to toggle the option.
(For space reasons the Recursive options don't include the Enable/Decrypt or Toggle wording used on other options)

Thank you for the clarification. Clicking on "recursive" removed the option as I wanted. Just as a test I then clicked on "auto-decrypt" which re-enabled it but this time with the "disable" option visible. Thanks again.

Back