Discount offer on Aura

MartinLiddle

Super Moderator
Staff member
A use over on MyHumax.org posted "Just had an e mail from Humax Direct, limited time offer, they’re offering £50 off if anyone is interested.

Add AURA50 at the checkout."

I have been dithering on the edge of buying an Aura for a while and this offer was enough to tip the balance and I have ordered one and can confirm the code works.

Same here, I had the email last night. I thought it was triggered because I looked at it earlier in the day, but it seems not.

I thought at £199 it was a no brainer to replace my FVP4000T..... it's due tomorrow hopefully.

It will be interesting to see if I get any of the signal issue problems that some people seem to have. Currently for all it's dreadfully slow interface, my 4000 has ben flawless with regard to recordings and has never missed a recording..... time will tell.

I'm tempted, but with three currently working boxes I just can't quite do it yet. When one gets cranky I'll definitely be on it, even without the discount.

:( I just tried, code worked fine at the checkout but just under "Checkout" it says "No Payment method available." and clicking on "Proceed to payment" brings up a box saying

Attention​

No payment method selected

I thought it may have been my VPN causing the issue but it is the same when it was turned off. Does anyone know when the offer ends?

:( I just tried, code worked fine at the checkout but just under "Checkout" it says "No Payment method available." and clicking on "Proceed to payment" brings up a box saying

Attention​

No payment method selected

I thought it may have been my VPN causing the issue but it is the same when it was turned off. Does anyone know when the offer ends?
If I remember correctly, you are asked to select the method of payment further up the page before you enter the discount code.

If I remember correctly, you are asked to select the method of payment further up the page before you enter the discount code.
I assume it was where it is saying "No Payment method available". I just tried again and still the same. Can someone please give it a try and see if they get the same result.

I assume it was where it is saying "No Payment method available". I just tried again and still the same. Can someone please give it a try and see if they get the same result.
Yes its not as obvious as it could be but there are 2 radio buttons offered concerning payment method.

Scroll to the top of the page where you initially had the message "No Payment method available". There are 2 radio buttons on the right. One is for card and the other is for paypal. Select your choice and then with your choice selected go to the bottom of the page and click "PROCEED TO PAYMENT".

Thanks all.
@Ezra Those are not functional.
@Luke No buttons anywhere on my screen.

I just phoned Humax support and it was a simple fix, clicking on next day delivery showed a tick but I had to click on it a second time and doing so brought up the payment options. The guy apologised and admitted it was something they needed to sort out. I asked how long the offer was on for and he said they only found out about it today and was not given details but maybe for 2 weeks or maybe just until the end of the month. Well its paid for now and I am just awaiting details of when it will be delivered and a tracking number.

Mine arrived yesterday, first impressions were very small, very light and very plasticky. I have not set it up yet but hope to be more impressed when I do.

Back