• Yes

Votes: 22 81.5%
  • No

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But how many are active followers of this foum?
  • some will be owners of other Humax models
  • some will be ex-users of Humax who never deregister
  • some cant be bothered to logon
  • many only visit the forums once in a blue moon

Sure, I get that, but this is the CF forum and from what I can see, it is well viewed. I also noted a fair increase in new members asking pretty technical CF questions (to me, anyway!), suggesting they have been making use of the forum for some time. A simple poll takes little effort. ( As I said, just an observation).

27/7000 only marginally less than the turnout for the Conservative party in the recent election?:)

Sure, I get that, but this is the CF forum and from what I can see, it is well viewed. I also noted a fair increase in new members asking pretty technical CF questions (to me, anyway!), suggesting they have been making use of the forum for some time. A simple poll takes little effort. ( As I said, just an observation).
Maybe there are plenty of members like me, I read the CF threads even though I have never installed CF and the poll is for CF users.

Is it? I know it's in the cf forum, but the function and question applies to all FOX HDRs ... AFAIK.
Oh! :( I just assumed AR was one of the features of CF as its posted in a CF thread and I bet a few others did too. A better descriptive title and reposting in a thread less exclusive would seem to be required then.

Thanks Mike, I thought most long term users would know that, but you beat me to it.
"Do you use AR?" Why would you assume that would be common knowledge when posted in a CF thread? AYM

Edit. Even now I do not know what "AR" is, there is nothing in my Hummy menu called AR.

Last edited:
I know what it means, but is it so difficult to change it to Accurate Recording or whatever it really means or even better still, what it's called in the book.

AR is default if you do not use padding in the settings. That's how I interpreted it.

Back