Download from ITV Player, 4oD etc - a solution, if a bit pricey

I really don't know why I try to educate you people.
To say you are educating the readers of this forum suggests that you think you are in some some way intellectually superior to them, to make a statement like 'It's always better to spend too much on something than too little', proves that you are not

For example, if you always wanted an iPad, but decide to spend less on an Andriod tablet, you will be forever dissatisfied (whether the Android tablet is any good or not).

The iPad is only more expensive because of an enormous profit margin though, so you have to look at the real value to do the comparison. In that case, buying the Android tablet would be the more expensive option. This is a clear case against your rule, where paying more is not the best option.

Plus, you are just giving in to marketing when you assume that expensive (Apple) = better.

I really don't know why I try to educate you people

Arrogance? :disagree:

To say you are educating the readers of this forum

Actually, what he said was the derogatory you people.

I think it's patenty obvious to all regular visitors to this forum that BH has a superiority complex that cannot be fazed by any rational argument that opposes his own personal point of view. He presents a facade of being helpful, but on occasions like this he lets the image slip and we get to see the real person. From his view we are not peers, we're just minions who must be suitably impressed by his vastly over estimated intelligence, which he is compelled to continuously promote in order to feed his own inflated ego. I don't know why we waste our time argueing with him. In his eyes he can never be wrong. He really is a legend in his own mind who looks down on everyone else as an intellectual inferior.

I honestly believe that my opinions are probably shared by the majority of forum members, if they dared to say so. However, if the admins feel I'm out of order then feel free to delete this post. The thing is, I've just had enough of BH and his overbearing attitude, smugness, patronising manner, and arrogance in the way he responds to some of the posters here. I don't care if I get banned, but I feel I must say this. Sorry BH, but you really are an arrogant tw*t !

P.S. Feel free to defend to the death my right to say this about you.

WTF does every second thread on this forum seem to degenerate into a personal slanging match or irrelevant argument recently. If I wanted to entertain myself with slanging matches, I would watch the Jeremy Kyle Show on a regular basis. I know there is an OFF button on this forum but, until recently, it was a great source of info with little or no dross about the likes of counterfeit Co-ax or UPDs etc. or paying for an item as in post #8 onwards in this thread.
And I bet this now non relevant thread won't be left at that.

This thread is in the hummy arms in case you hadn' t noticed, where dross and irrelevance abound. If you're looking for information then go to the main forum.

Oi weesh Kevin Turvey were steell around to eenvestigayt thees eemportant issyow.

This thread is in the hummy arms in case you hadn' t noticed, where dross and irrelevance abound.
Yes, but there are better places for apparent personal attacks, such as the twitter and the facebook thing that are always being referred to on JK where I believe it's not considered bad form.

I don't have accounts on either of the services you mention. Nor do I watch the Jeremy Kyle Show. However, like you, I do comment where and when I see fit.

Back