Duplicate Schedule recordings in WebIf

maramelia

I seem to be getting duplicate schedule recordings on the WebIf. The box is not showing this but I am getting RS Conflict Checkers for them. It only seems to have happened after a Backup/Restore. Any help would be great. I have WebIf 1.2.2-5

That's very interesting - I saw this for the first time myself this week: an apparently conflicting set of 3 scheduled recordings, 2 of which were for the same programme, at the same time on the same channel.

First highlighted by RS:

Code:
Conflicts have been detected in your recording schedule on humax1.
The following events conflict:

102 BBC TWO HD      Fri 17/04/15 13:00 - 15:00: Gymnastics: European Championships
102 BBC TWO HD      Fri 17/04/15 13:00 - 15:00: Gymnastics: European Championships
123 CBBC HD         Fri 17/04/15 12:50 - 13:20: Operation Ouch! Goes Back in Time

and then also shown on the WebIF Schedule page.

Fortunately, the right things happened: one of the gymnastics, and the CBBC programme, were recorded :)

Web interface version: 1.2.2-5
Custom firmware version: 3.00 (build 2137)
Humax Version: 1.03.12 (kernel HDR_CFW_3.00

That's very interesting - I saw this for the first time myself this week: an apparently conflicting set of 3 scheduled recordings, 2 of which were for the same programme, at the same time on the same channel.

First highlighted by RS:

Code:
Conflicts have been detected in your recording schedule on humax1.
The following events conflict:

123 CBBC HD         Fri 17/04/15 12:50 - 13:20: Operation Ouch! Goes Back in Time

and then also shown on the WebIF Schedule page.

Fortunately, the right things happened: one of the gymnastics, and the CBBC programme, were recorded :)

Web interface version: 1.2.2-5
Custom firmware version: 3.00 (build 2137)
Humax Version: 1.03.12 (kernel HDR_CFW_3.00

Those two identical recordings appeared on my rs as conflicts as well. What could have gone wrong?

Interesting.

I would say that I've never seen this before, or since.

Dodgy EPG data, somehow, presumably, but...

This happened to me on the 11th April (extract from activity log below):
649 11/04/2015 13:20:10 - Recorded: Formula 1_ The Chinese Grand Prix -___/Formula 1: The Chinese Grand Prix -... (81 minutes - BBC ONE South)
648 11/04/2015 13:20:05 - Recorded: Formula 1_ The Bahrain Grand Prix -___/Formula 1: The Chinese Grand Prix -... (81 minutes - BBC ONE HD)
I only record in HD if possible so I just assumed I had finger trouble at the time but maybe not...

I checked my hpkg recent activity log and mine only recorded the hd version of the Chinese qualifying .

Thanks mihaid - finger trouble it probably is then...

I dunno. The big difference in your case is that the duplicates are real: separate channels.

In my case, the dups were the same channel, even the same LCN - that can't possibly be finger trouble: you can't schedule a recording you've already scheduled?

I have managed to get duplicate scheduled recordings. As far as I could tell, it has been when I have scheduled via 2 different routes (e.g. RS &web-if).
Speculating...If they both get into the pending queue, is there anything then to shtop both being placed in the schedule list?

Interesting, although not the case for me: I hadn't used RS to schedule anything for months.

RS detected the issue, and emailed me, but I don't believe it contributed to it.

So how did you schedule the recording? I mean how did you find that event?

The BBC Two recording was either manual, or part of a series link; manual, I think, but I can't be sure.

The CBBC recording was definitely a series link.

Of course, I only scheduled the BBC Two recording once - but it ended up appearing twice in the Schedule.

I had wondered whether it could be something like a changed series link entry causing an entry to be added for soemthing I'd already added manually, resulting in two entries for the same thing?

The BBC Two recording was either manual, or part of a series link; manual, I think, but I can't be sure.

The CBBC recording was definitely a series link.

Of course, I only scheduled the BBC Two recording once - but it ended up appearing twice in the Schedule.
you set it manually I set it via the RS and we both ended with duplicated schedule entries and conflict warnings. how could we further investigate whether the source was the CF or it was the broadcaster?

Back