1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E-ID error putting 1.02.28 mod over 1.02.28 on HD-T2

Discussion in 'HD/HDR-FOX T2 Customised Firmware' started by DJVIVID, Jul 3, 2012.

1. DJVIVID

DJVIVID New Member

Got a new HD-T2 today, it had 1.02.27 on from humax so I dl'ed 1.02.28 official and installed from a USB flash stick successfully, then dl'ed the 1.02.28 custom mod and tried to install that from the USB stick but got E-ID error. I tried re downloading, different extractors, and 3 different USB sticks but still got the E-ID error. I presume the ID issue is usually a version mismatch.

Current Sys Inf.,
    Soft ver. KZTFT 1.02.28
    Loader. L7.27
    System ID. 806c.7000
    Update date. 26 May 2012
    MICOM. 7.66

Any suggestions?

2. raydon

raydon Well-Known Member

Check that you downloaded the correct custom HD-T2 firmware version from http://www25.zippyshare.com/v/25479726/file.html and not the custom one for the HDR-T2. This has a different system ID ( 80BC.7E00) which would cause the E-ID error.

3. Ezra Pound

Ezra Pound Well-Known Member

Error Code info. HERE

4. DJVIVID

DJVIVID New Member

I've downloaded the files again, put the official one on again, then the mod'ed version worked fine, I'm sure I used the HD files before, the files were named HD and not HDR, but it worked. thanks