Electrical supply tripping out

Too bloody right BH. I'm sick of stupid people/cyclists walking in to me or in front of my car.
Let Darwin's Law apply.

I dread to think what will happen when autonomous vehicles are the norm, programmed to avoid an accident at all costs - pedestrians will bring traffic to a complete standstill.

Witness the kids (and older) quite blasé about walking across a road without a glance at the traffic, totally absorbed with their phone or whatever, happy to assume the traffic will spot them and stop.
Unfortunately, as a driver of a lethal weapon, you are responsible for driving in a manner where you can stop if some idiot steps into the road. That's probably why hazard awareness is included in the modern driving test.
I'm sick of stupid people/cyclists walking in to me or in front of my car.
Let Darwin's Law apply.
I'm sick of stupid people/cyclists on the pavement trying to knock me over as well (quite often playing with their phone)! Next candidate for a Darwin Award, the cyclist who rides through a red traffic light.

Whatever happened to the Green Cross Code?

As drivers of "lethal weapons" (no, they are items of equipment that may cause fatal injuries if misused or if the unwary stray into their operating environment, no different from any other heavy machinery), we have a right to expect other road users (including pedestrians who do not confine themselves to the pavement) to be trained in, and to observe, correct procedure. I'm sure all our generation were, from early childhood.

There seems to be a disinclination in modern life to teach children anything useful at all (eg: keep fingers out of electrical sockets).

Whatever happened to the Green Cross Code? ...
There seems to be a disinclination in modern life to teach children anything useful at all (eg: keep fingers out of electrical sockets).
You probably can't have the Green Cross Code man stopping young children in the street. I'm surprised Operation Yewtree hasn't been after him.
Time to repeat the Public Information Films, especially the man with the wrong plug on his drill who puts the bare wires directly into the socket with the aid of matchsticks. He accidentally pulls the earth wire out, which touches the live wire and, with no RCD, he electrocutes himself. Another person removed from the gene pool. (see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zt50lz-NVQ )

Last edited:
You probably can't have the Green Cross Code man stopping young children in the street. I'm surprised Operation Yewtree hasn't been after him.
Time to repeat the Public Information Films, especially the man with the wrong plug on his drill who puts the bare wires directly into the socket with the aid of matchsticks. He accidentally pulls the earth wire out, which touches the live wire and, with no RCD, he electrocutes himself. Another person removed from the gene pool. (see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zt50lz-NVQ )

He started wearing a mask to avoid detection and moved to a galaxy far far away.

Jumping red lights, riding on pavements, going down one way streets the wrong way, riding footpaths so as to be a danger to people, children and dogs, who do you think I am talking about?

That twit Cameron did at least one of those.

Back