EPG listing swamped by GREAT! movies

Perhaps split the list over 3/4 lines so that it formats better in narrow windows.
I was thinking that too. Possibly 3 lines, but then the grouping has to be different.
I assume the same text will appear on the EPG details, Media details and everywhere else Genre is used in the webif,
Yes, assuming I catch all the different places this is defined! It's getting to be quite a list - AKA "can of worms".
will hmt program also follow suit?
That's the plan. And sweeper which has to follow hmt.

I was thinking that too. Possibly 3 lines, but then the grouping has to be different.
That is why I was thinking 4 lines of 3 keeps News and Entertainment/Drama together
But should it really be 4x4 for the 16 possible values including Unclassified?

I'd expect 6 to show the Music icon and 3 to show the Star icon in my image in #17.
2 should show the microphone icon (which it does), 7 the (I don't know what you call it!) icon, and 8 the people icon.
D-book v7 form 20111 states:
"Content nibble level 1 only is significant. Content level 2 defines sub-genres the use of which is not defined by this document." .

Based on that I wouldn't describe it as actually wrong for Humax not to have deferent icons to differentiate between the various "Entertainment", or to differentiate between the various "News and Factual", although it would have been a nice touch.

.. 7 the (I don't know what you call it!) icon ....
Lyre? Greek harp? Or for simplicity just harp?

But should it really be 4x4 for the 16 possible values including Unclassified?
I don't see the point of wasting space on something that is not used (and never will be now).
Content nibble level 1 only is significant.
I know, but why have two or three categories that point to the same thing? They all get used by the broadcasters, so they must be distinguishing based on something.
Based on that I wouldn't describe it as actually wrong for Humax not to have deferent icons to differentiate between the various "Entertainment", or to differentiate between the various "News and Factual", although it would have been a nice touch.
OK, it's 'unhelpful', especially as they went to the trouble of generating icons for them.
TBH, I don't know why the DTT specs. had to muck about with the DVB specs. in the first place.

Back