EPG search for movies

erne

Hi. Is there a way to list upcoming movies in the epg search
I can do it in the modified firmware on my HDR fox t2 but can't seem to find the option on my foxsat hdr
Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi. Is there a way to list upcoming movies in the epg search
I can do it in the modified firmware on my HDR fox t2 but can't seem to find the option on my foxsat hdr
Thanks

So why are you posting in the HDR Fox T2 section when your query is about the Foxsat HDR ?

Ha. Good question. Tapped on the wrong forum sorry. Will repost in the correct forum

Search by genre is currently unavailable in the Foxsat HDR web interface EPG. However, genre codes are available in the EPG database so searches using these filters will be considered for a future update.

Last edited:
Great. Thank you for your reply. I look forward to it hopefully appearing in a future update

Also thanks for all the work you have put into making this great modified firmware

Regards

Ern

An update to the web interface is now available for download from the repository. Use the 'Update package list from Internet' button in 'Package Management', for the new version to appear in the 'Upgrades' tab.

New in version 2.88
As requested, the option to search on content type (genre) has been added to the EPG pages.
Additional code adapted from original sources written for the HDR Fox T2 web interface EPG by af123.
Many thanks ! :thumbsup:

Wow. Thanks for a fantastic response and update
I click on the film/drama button which generates a list of all the upcoming films
It's then easy to select a film to record which I can then copy for conversion to MP4 and stick on my server for the whole house to enjoy via plex
I would like to ask for one tweak if I may. The list of films that is produced when clicking on films/drama is then listed in channel / air time order
On the fox t2 the list produced is air time order order only
It would be great it that could be implemented on the Foxsat next time you update the interface
Thanks again

Regards

Ern

Back