EPG still showing summer time

Nothing to worry about, we will all be on Mars by then with Mr Musk and sporting a Humax FOX T1000 freeview micro chip in our brains where the Earth laws have no meaning so no need to buy a TV licence to watch Strictly Come Dancing.

Don't you think you have another 20 years in you?
After the last 8 months, probably not.
But the "it" I was referring to was the bug, which next appears in 2040.
Will there be any HDR-FOX units still in operation in 2038 or 2040?
Maybe 2038, in the unlikely event there are any transmissions left (and even if there are, will there be anything worth watching?).
Not 2040 as the 32 bit time_t bug will probably stop it working (properly).
Will the parts of the earth that aren't underwater or desert be inhabited by roaming packs of zombies?
I expect so, or something not too far removed.
Perhaps we should have a poll?
What, another one? They don't seem to achieve much.
Maybe that was a reference to the idea we won't be having any more clock changes
It was another reference to HHG (I thought it was when Arthur, Ford, Zaphod and Trillian were hiding behind the computer bank whilst being shot at in Fit the Fourth, but I can't find it in the radio version - maybe that bit was only in the TV version, and I don't have a copy of that ep.)

It appears that there are other side effects on the Foxsat-HDR: Both my two boxes have started dropping the custom channel configuration every night, eg removing non-Freesat channels and any custom channel names and visibility from the lineup.
For Foxsat-HDR: This also appear to be back to normal now but you might have lost some channels from your lineup and you might also have lost some scheduled events along the way so I suggest you check both.

It was another reference to HHG (I thought it was when Arthur, Ford, Zaphod and Trillian were hiding behind the computer bank whilst being shot at in Fit the Fourth, but I can't find it in the radio version
It's definitely there... I've never watched the TV version (spit)

Belgium, man!
:stick fingers in ears emoticon:

Somewhere I have a book containing the script for Fit the First (but knowing my storage arrangements it is going mouldy in a damp box - arrggghhh!). I had the first edition paperback too, with a misquote on the cover, but I lost that when somebody borrowed it and I couldn't remember who (or couldn't pin them down).

Back