EPG

makem

I am obviously missing something but how do I move forward in 24 hour steps? I am trying to get to Friday this week.

EDIT: Related - Having done a search of the EPG is it possible to schedule a recording or series?

I see new buttons have appeared in RS. +1 day, +1 week. I am sure they were not there previously. I have not used the custom software for several weeks so maybe it took time to sort itself. Same for the recording. Still no jump forward via webIF though.

I am obviously missing something but how do I move forward in 24 hour steps? I am trying to get to Friday this week.
EDIT: Related - Having done a search of the EPG is it possible to schedule a recording or series?

Unlike the RS version, it is not possible to step forward by day on either Now/Next or Grid. Having found a program you want to record, click on the Program Name (Blue Text) whick is an hyper-text link, this will pull up the following :-

web-if-EPG.jpg

EDIT

On the RS EPG you will see a small calendar icon next to the Current date, If you click on it a full calendar will open so that you can select a 'Jump To' date, like this one :-

RS-EPG.jpg

I'm sure that calendar icon wasn't there either. I'm sure I couldn't have missed it when I tried changing the date.

Yes, unfortunately it is. It would be nice if it could be changed so as to be like the RS version.;)

Back