Error code L008

talos

Super Moderator
Staff member
On two consecutive mornings this week I have noticed my Fox has powered up out of standby, it is unresponsive to the remote or front controls, the front display shows L008. The only way to get the system working again is to power cycle, after which all seems fine, has anybody any idea as to what is happening and what the code L008 means. The wake timer is set to come on at 3am and off at 4 am in an attempt to stop any unwanted OTA updates but that is all, Custom Firmware is not installed and all other settings are at factory default. Helpful suggestions most welcome please.

I don't know what "L008" means. There is a wiki page of error codes here: http://wiki.hummy.tv/wiki/Firmware_Error_Codes
The wake timer is set to come on at 3am and off at 4 am in an attempt to stop any unwanted OTA updates but that is all, Custom Firmware is not installed and all other settings are at factory default. Helpful suggestions most welcome please.
This is not correct - the time is wrong and you need a reminder not a timer. See Things Every... (click) section 1 paragraph 4 (and follow the link).

Last edited:
Ok thanks, time re-set for reminder, I didn't realise that would work in standby, the error codes do not list a L008 , I may need to contact Humax on that one.

Back