Error messages

Hi I wonder if someone can help. My Humax T2 sometimes freezes on a recording and I have received an r Mail from Hummy remote scheduling saying there may be potential problems.
So, as advised I ran a diagnostics check with all ok apart from 2 lines ( attached) but I don’t know what to do next?

Attachments

• FAAC4816-86C1-4B6F-B393-818EC03435BB.png
    FAAC4816-86C1-4B6F-B393-818EC03435BB.png
    526.7 KB · Views: 18
I'll express weariness if I want to.

It's down to not reading the instructions already given, as quoted. It's also typical that people ask questions about every detail rather than just doing, starting again if necessary, and discovering it all works out. You might think you deserve hand holding and spoon feeding, but it becomes tedious answering the same questions over and over again, which is why the standard references were written (at substantial cost of time) and continue to be updated.

We're all volunteers here, you have the benefit of tools created by voluntary effort and made available for free, so we owe you nothing and you might have the courtesy to at least read the info and try to follow it. The problem is that some seem to find it easier to ask than read (which is what we call spoon feeding).

We're all volunteers here, you have the benefit of tools created by voluntary effort and made available for free, so we owe you nothing and you might have the courtesy to at least read the info and try to follow it. The problem is that some seem to find it easier to ask than read (which is what we call spoon feeding).
While not disagreeing with the above you could be a little (or a lot) more generous in pointing it out. Being polite rather than a mallet costs nothing and might encourage people to stick with the FOX boxes. Making them think "Sod it, I'll junk it and buy something new" does no-one any favours.

Back