EXTRA.css - Please post tweaks here (with screengrabs)

But I suspect that the majority of peeps here knew exactly what he meant without the intervention of the spelling police.:disagree:

I usually confine such matters to AvP, but we're seeing more and more of that particular misunderstanding and it's the thin end of the wedge. Besides, the OP might be grateful not to make that mistake again in something more important, and at least some of the "majority of peeps" (sic) might not even know it is incorrect. The OP seems to be aiming for an authoritative post, so it is desirable the spelling and grammar are accurate.

To effect (verb): achieve; an effect (noun): consequence

To affect (verb): influence; no noun form (affectation: pretentious behaviour)

Last edited:
Some changes I`ve done to sort things that bug me:

Adding to EXTRA.css or appending to style.css

Stop epg and file browser list jumping when load has finished:

Code:
div div#spinner {
    position: absolute;
  top: 120px;
  left: 82px;
}

If this effects anything I`ve not spotted please reply
Edit: change for file browser does effect other areas so removed, I have changes to fix that but that involves other files so I will post in a new thread

Change EPG grid height (adjust for your screen height) when using Grid EPG Fixed Scrolling?

Code:
div div#xepg {height: 850px !important; }

Restyle warning box (don't like the default colours) and fix for warning too wide on popup, and stop warning box overlaying drop down menu

Code:
.warningbox {
z-index: 20 !important;
max-width: 98%;
color: darkred  !important;
background: #FFF733 !important;
}
.ui-dialog {
  opacity: 0.92 !important;
}

View attachment 3833

Having seen a message box this morning I see that an addition is needed to the warning box css:

Code:
.warningbox pre {
  background: orange; !important;
}

Back