Factory Reset

Yes, but what they have is a control panel which looks very much like other router control panels but with certain facilities removed. That must have taken extra effort! My free O2 router does these things.

All I can think is that they want technical users to upgrade their routers - but would Plusnet (or whoever) make anything out of that?

It basically does the job but am waiting for them to do a fibre modem/router (in one box) before I do anything else. If anyone can recommend one it would be most appreciated - it seems that they are yet to really get off the ground.
Well, I have one (see post above), but I couldn't recommend it to anyone who wants to configure it or gather stats.
If you go to forum.kitz.co.uk you can find a section on routers, including VDSL.
HTH

Thanks for intervening Ezra - I tried about 6 times to get the link right, and then gave up.
I don't know what the problem was - they normally give me no trouble, but something in the posting software was fighting me.

^ That means click the tool at the extreme right of the tool bar, and edit the codes in plain text. You can return to rich text editing by clicking a link below the edit window.

Back