favourites list

we should all know by now how to save the favourites list, but i find that still once or twice a week its reset itself to tv. i'm not sure what triggers this, maybe selecting a channel thats not on my favourites?

anyone else get this problem?

we should all know by now how to save the favourites list, but i find that still once or twice a week its reset itself to tv. i'm not sure what triggers this, maybe selecting a channel thats not on my favourites?

anyone else get this problem?

I have this too, but I think it may be when both tuners are in use at the same time when two recordings are set for the same time (ish).

I get this problem occassionally, but I did notice that it happened a lot more frequently after Challenge replaced Channel One, but before I did a re-scan. Since I've done the re-scan, it seems to stay on favourites most of the time. I did have Channel One as one of my favourites, so maybe it's something to do with that. I've also noticed that if you use the number keys to select one of your non-favourite channels, that will switch it back to the main 'TV' list.

yeah thats true, we've really not got much to complain about at all with this box have we??

its so stable that its turned hummy forums into a very dull place!!

Sorry to drag up an old thread, but I stumbled on it while looking for something else.

I've found that if you dismiss the EPG by hitting the Guide button it will still be on Favourites next time, but if you dismiss it with the Exit button it reverts to TV

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back