1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The forum software that supports hummy.tv will be upgraded on Sunday to XenForo 2.0 and so will be unavailable for periods during the day. This is a major upgrade which changes the look and feel of the forum somewhat but brings a host of improvements too. Please bear with us, there will doubtless be further style changes required following this work.

Film 4 HD

Discussion in 'Freesat' started by grahamsmith, Nov 11, 2011.

1. grahamsmith

grahamsmith New Member

Does anyone know if Film 4 HD will be coming through Freesat at any time in the future

Graham Smith
  2. oijonesey

oijonesey Hummy.tv SEO Guru

I found this on digital spy http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=992716. It is an old post from Feb 2009 but it refers to late 2011 early 2012.

But then more googling reveals that as far as I can read in recent news is that Virgin got exclusivity - maybe Film4 wanted the revenue and backing but had to give up something in return? And of course Richard gets his claws into a film channel (and the production side as well perhaps??) that Murdoch hasn't already got.
  3. grahamsmith

grahamsmith New Member

Thanks for that

I guess its Virgin or stay with Standard Definition on freesat

Graham Smith