Firmware 1.02.32

I have 1.02.32 hdr_fox_t2_upgrade.hdf [19.4MB]. But how can I get it to you? I am obviously willing to give you a copy but I am not familiar with file sharing [over the Internet anyway].
 
Ditto, I have tried to send prpr a DM but after writing when I press send it states 'Oops...You must wait at least XX seconds before performing this action'. No matter how long I wait, I have this reoccurring message and the DM never actually gets sent. Perhaps DM me if you want.
 
Last edited:
Ditto, I have tried to send prpr a DM but after writing when I press send it states 'Oops...You must wait at least XX seconds before performing this action'. No matter how long I wait, I have this reoccurring message and the DM never actually gets sent. Perhaps DM me if you want.
That may be a false alarm, although the message is not what I've seen before. You won't know whether the message has been sent unless you refresh the page.

See also:

https://hummy.tv/forum/threads/forum-software-upgrade-planned-for-20-11-2024.11444/post-176983

https://hummy.tv/forum/threads/problem-with-pms-dms-conversations-work-around.11614/
 
I have a version with a space in the filename, no idea why it would have been renamed.
sha1sum: fd19a5858bf36a1c4e9ab61ea02e3ed849d29cd6 HDR-FOX T2_1.02.32.zip
 
Thanks everyone. All sources have turned out to be consistent.
The original file I found (softpedia) had checksum errors on unpacking, so I wasn't happy about it.
It turns out that this happens on other images too, so either Humax made errors when they created them, or af123's decoder is somehow in error. I know where my money is...
 
Back
Top