Folders????

Smokey

Hi

I'm trying to get to grips with my new Fox T2. We were away for a couple weeks and I set the Fox up to record Coronation Street by selecting the first of the series on the guide and clicking 'Record Whole Series.'

Returned yesterday and should have recorded 5 episodes. Indeed when I go to media there's a Folder for Corrie with a small number 5 in the corner, however there are only the first three episodes visible and a trip through the user's guide and a lot of button pushing only reveals the first three programmes. There's also an 'upper folder' but I'm damned if I can navigate anywhere from it.

:confused: What am I missing here and where are those last two episodes??????

Thanks

Folders don't have a number at the top corner - just a yellow triangle with a + in it to indicate that the folder contains unwatched recordings.

743_1_10_Video_New.png

Pressing OK while on upper folder should take you back up a level and so should pressing the left arrow at any point.

Hi af123

A picture's worth a thousand words (well some pictures, my photographic skills rate right up there with my PVR prowess). Anyway, this is what I'm seeing. I see the yellow triangle, but note the little 5 in lower right corner of first image. To avoid confusion, the two Corrie episodes on the first image were recorded individually a day after the original showing (to avoid earache!). There should have been an additional two episodes recorded after those in the second image, but they're nowhere to be found!

result1.jpg

result2.jpg

Smokey

The "5" is actually an "S" to denote the folder is part of a series. If you look at the line of text under the name of the programmes, it states how many recordings there are and says 3 file(s).

As to why your box did not record all 5 episodes, I am not sure, could be a number of reasons, broadcasters are known to muck things up.

I'm trying to get to grips with my new Fox T2. We were away for a couple weeks and I set the Fox up to record Coronation Street by selecting the first of the series on the guide and clicking 'Record Whole Series.'
Are you using padding? There is a known issue that the Humax will not update the guide when padding is used. Either set padding to zero or schedule the box to wake up for a short period each day to update the guide.

Are you sure you're missing episodes? Corry was shuffled around a bit last week 'cos of the footie.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

The "5" is actually an "S" to denote the folder is part of a series. If you look at the line of text under the name of the programmes, it states how many recordings there are and says 3 file(s)..

Are you sure about that?

I noticed about a week ago that all my folders suddenly have little red numbers in the bottom right. I can't seem to find any logic to the numbers though unless it is some sort of count of the number of things that have ever been added to that folder (ignoring deletes). Each folder has a different number and the ones that record things more often have a bigger number but it is not the number of things in the folder.

EDIT: I should add that this is via the WebIF, not sure if they are also on the media guide as I hardly ever look at that.

These are the count of unwatched items in that folder, recently added by af123 to the WebIF media browser (see HERE - click). The standard media list is unaffected. Yes, on the Humax media list (TV screen) "S" denotes a folder has been created to house a series linked recording.

Back