1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Foxy site has disappeared

Discussion in 'HDR-FOX T2 Freeview Recorder' started by Iain Hodgman, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Iain Hodgman

Iain Hodgman New Member

Hi

I'm trying to download a copy of Foxy from the links posted on hummy.tv but it appears the 4shared site is no longer with us or is experiencing technical problems:

I've tried to locate an alternative site but not having much success. Do anyone know of a mirror site where the utility can be downloaded from.

Thanks

2. Black Hole

Black Hole Felinos Guru

The custom firmware moved to Zippyshare, but Foxy is under Raydon's remit. Perhaps a link needs updating.

3. Brian

Brian Administrator Staff Member

The link to Foxy from the first post of THIS thread is working OK, I have just downloaded it myself.

4. Iain Hodgman

Iain Hodgman New Member

Thanks for checking it out. I've tried again and I still get the following error message. Used both IE9 and Firefox:

exception
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache Tomcat

Is anyone else having issues or it just me accessing the 4shared site?

5. Brian

Brian Administrator Staff Member

I accessed it OK using Firefox.

6. brianmt

brianmt Member

I've just tried , site is still up but I can't download it as I don't have a login :(

7. Iain Hodgman

Iain Hodgman New Member

It might be a firewall issue at work. I will try when I get home.

8. Ezra Pound

Ezra Pound Well-Known Member

I can confirm that the link referred to in #3 is still working, it is the same one detailed in the WiKi HERE

9. Iain Hodgman

Iain Hodgman New Member

Successfully downloaded from home. It must have been blocked at work.