Foxy

Derek Rogers

I wish to be able to download HD def from my HDR2000.
(SD seems to download fine to PC via USB, and I can play on P etc)

I see references to encryption issues, but that foxy might help.

Can anyone advise please will it work... if so, any detail of the process please??

Where do I get hold of FOXY please?

Thanks for assistance.

Details for FOXY (including download) and it's alternatives on the WiKi HERE
Thanka for the help.

Looking to download foxy.zip from the 4share website - there seem to be several different foxy.zip files - some back to 2007!

One seems to be a file called yet-another-cleaner.............. of 750kg, but a different one iLividsetup of 1.82mb.

Any advice please which is the correct file to get???

Thanks

Have you registered with 4shared? you need to do this before attempting to download foxy.zip.

A casual visitor to 4shared gets a whole load of other stuff pushed at them. Be careful to get the right link (register).

Here are the details of the two files contained inside the Foxy.zip file on the 4Shared site :-
upload_2014-12-9_23-59-53.png

Fox.zip file details below :-
Capture.JPG

Last edited:
I'm migrating my stuff away from 4shared as it's getting too spammy these days, with many confusing redirects. I now use filecloud.io instead which is much better.
Here's a download link to foxy on that server.
http://filecloud.io/1qpv0g6w

Have you registered with 4shared? you need to do this before attempting to download foxy.zip.
Yes, I have registered with 4shared as per the detail.
Then searching for foxy.zip, I get the following results -
fozy.zip - 7 different options; foxy 1.7.1 full version; foxy1.8.1 full version; foxyadmin 1.2 full version; and 2.0.1.3

plus of course lots of totally irrelevant ones like foxylady etc.

hence am not sure which is legit.

I'm migrating my stuff away from 4shared as it's getting too spammy these days, with many confusing redirects. I now use filecloud.io instead which is much better.
Here's a download link to foxy on that server.
http://filecloud.io/1qpv0g6w
Thanks to Ezra and Raydon for the latest to find foxy.zip.

Using the filecloud.io link, then that has allowed me to download the detail as per Ezra's note.

Thanks folks.

Yes, I have registered with 4shared as per the detail.
Then searching for foxy.zip, I get the following results -
fozy.zip - 7 different options; foxy 1.7.1 full version; foxy1.8.1 full version; foxyadmin 1.2 full version; and 2.0.1.3

plus of course lots of totally irrelevant ones like foxylady etc.

hence am not sure which is legit.
No good searching, you should have been using our published links (which would have been found from the summary info in post 2). However, if Raydon has moved it...

@raydon: please update your main Foxy post HERE (click).

Last edited:
No good searching, you should have been using our published links (which would have been found from the summary info in post 2). However, if Raydon has moved it...
No, for now he has just duplicated it... (and updated existing Foxy download links).

FTP

I have got Foxy.zip fine - thanks for the assistance.

I can use it via the usb stick etc. But would like to be able to use the ftp process as I guess that is simpler once one is familiar.

But FTP is new to me - how do I connect my PC to the HDR2000 using FTP?? ( I can see the HDR on my network on the PC OK, but don't know how to setup or use a FTP process.)

Are there any simple guidelines that folks are aware of please?

Thanks

I use FileZilla, one of the programs recommended in the Wiki. Works a treat generally, including with the 2000T.

Back