Freezes When Viewing EPG

Actually, there is. If you have a universal remote control, programming Schedule+red onto its guide button works fine to start the Guide, but that doesn't turn the guide off. I don't fancy teaching everyone here to press Exit to get out. Theoretically, yellow+Schedule+red+red should work, so long as no channels respond to Yellow. Haven't tried it yet. :)

I am a bit confused about the custom firmware. Initially it was just meant to replace the relevant bits, according to its documentation, but does it replace everything now?

I have schedule red and exit buttons next to each other on my Harmony. Not bothered to create a macro as I usually check the schedule anyway and if somethings missing press Red if not press exit.

I have schedule red and exit buttons next to each other on my Harmony. Not bothered to create a macro as I usually check the schedule anyway and if somethings missing press Red if not press exit.

It has a n advantage over guide anyway as you can set a recording without losing the track of what you are watching..

Back