ftp login for fox-t2

mike joyner

I am trying to get an active login to the ftp server on my brand new hdr-fox t2 receiver. the connection keeps getting refused as I canot find the correct login details ( i have tried all the usual ones ie root, toor etc) .
any assistance would be appreciated
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Response: 220 Welcome to connection.
Command: USER root
Response: 332 Need account for login.
Command: PASS ****
Response: 503 Bad sequence of commands.
Error: Critical error
Error: Could not connect to server
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
above is the filezilla output.

Regards
Mike

Username: HumaxFTP
Password: 0000

(0000 is the default Humax PIN. You'll need to use the PIN you set if you have changed it.)

Note that the standard Humax FTP server is pretty poor. Does not support passive mode and has a tendency to crash.

(0000 is the default Humax PIN. You'll need to use the PIN you set if you have changed it.)

Note that the standard Humax FTP server is pretty poor. Does not support passive mode and has a tendency to crash.
Thanks i will try that
Mike

-----------------
worked perfectly thanks, all i need to do now is figure out how to play them on the pc?

all i need to do now is figure out how to play them on the pc?
All recordings on the Humax are encrypted, there are a lot of decryption options if you load the Custom Firmware, encryption details HERE, without the Custom firmware you can decrypt Standard Def. recordings by copying a file to a USB drive, it is also possible to do the same with Hi-Def. recordings after they have been FOXYed.

Back