H3 Firmware

Hello Guys, any idea how to load a new firmware to my H3 device or install a new APK like youtube?..Thanks
What version firmware does your H3 have? As far as I know, the latest version is 1.31.20.

YouTube was available on this device, are you saying that it isn't available on yours?

What version firmware does your H3 have? As far as I know, the latest version is 1.31.20.

YouTube was available on this device, are you saying that it isn't available on yours?
I have 1.29.00 and it doesn't include youtube, if you're able to share this firmware 1.31.20 I'll be very grateful
Thanks

I have 1.29.00 and it doesn't include youtube, if you're able to share this firmware 1.31.20 I'll be very grateful
Thanks
I don't have access to the 1.31.20 firmware, Humax support may be able to help with the firmware download.

I've contacted the uk site and they were not able to provide the link nor instructions how to install new firmware

I see that Humax Direct have refurbished H3 boxes available for £39.00, it would be interesting to know which firmware version they come loaded with.

Ya but again I'm not sure on the refurbished one performance and secondly the loaded version
If someone can probably take a backup from his stock firmware and share it across that should solve the problem
Thanks

That's a big "if", and would be contrary to expectation based on Humax's other units. No harm in looking, and I guess you might strike lucky, but try not to be disappointed if your search is fruitless.

That's a big "if", and would be contrary to expectation based on Humax's other units. No harm in looking, and I guess you might strike lucky, but try not to be disappointed if your search is fruitless.
you're right it's disappointing. so far specially Humax official support is very poor, these kind of problems can be solved simply if they can push OTA updates or direct how to make manual update. failing to do so will open the doors to users inventions knowing that android is open platform.

I have just got my H3 out of hibernation, and that had Software version 1.24.00 installed. I connected to Wi-Fi, and checked for new software, and was able to download, and install version 1.31.20, which as far as I know, is the latest version.

Back