Have I been upgraded?

rg001c7345

I noticed that my box was out of standby this morning (07:15) with "Video" showing on it's display.

When switching on my TV the Humax was asking for Language preferences for subtitles. The box then began to autotune! OFFS! :mad:

Anyway, I've had to leave the house to go to work but I'm guessing that the OTA upgrade has taken place? (even though I have Disable OTA set). Would I be right?

Assuming that's the case, should 'hpkg.tv' still be able to see the box as it's reporting that it was last seen at 07:20 this morning?

thanks,

Rg.

That doesn't sound like an upgrade, just an expected factory reset. They happen occasionally (< once every two years for most people) and we don't know what causes them. At least the custom firmware should have backed up your schedule!

That doesn't sound like an upgrade, just an expected factory reset. They happen occasionally (< once every two years for most people) and we don't know what causes them. At least the custom firmware should have backed up your schedule!

Ah, ok. I wasn't aware of that. If that's the case then that's a relief as I've heard bad things about this new version, and you're right I will be able to restore yesterday's schedule.

Many thanks for your response! ;)

Rg.

Back