HBR-2002S CPU B/D Rev1 Customised Firmware ? (Device Photos)

SakiTurk

Hello there,

I paid with the card before using the device HBR-2002S CPU B/D Rev1. Now I want to use free of charge by changing the firmware. But I could not find the firmware. Which should I install the firmware?

Device Photos

ereoh3.jpg

vkl00.jpg

iqenir.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1878.JPG
    IMG_1878.JPG
    673.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1877.JPG
    IMG_1877.JPG
    556.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1879.JPG
    IMG_1879.JPG
    670.8 KB · Views: 7
I paid with the card before using the device HBR-2002S CPU B/D Rev1. Now I want to use free of charge by changing the firmware. But I could not find the firmware.
That is because there is no alternative to the official firmware for your box. (and not ever likely to be).

That is because there is no alternative to the official firmware for your box. (and not ever likely to be).

Hi, we have a special firmware of my device vendor TV channels. I could not find the official firmware. This device can not find the HuMax website. Can you provide a link to the official firmware?

This is an amateur enthusiast forum, originally set up to discuss the HDR-FOX T2 - a Humax personal video recorder for the United Kingdom market, hence the vast majority of the members here are are UK, and mostly owners of the HDR-FOX T2. Users of other Humax terrestrial or satellite receivers and recorders are welcome to discuss and contribute information about their units, but if there is nothing on this forum about your HBR-2002S then nobody has one to talk about it. I suspect you are not UK-based.

We have no specific knowledge of your particular unit, neither do we have any official relationship with Humax. If you can't find what you want by googling, then neither will we be able to. Feel free to contribute any knowledge you have or come across.

This is an amateur enthusiast forum, originally set up to discuss the HDR-FOX T2
Not true, the forum was set up for all Humax's UK products, not just the HDR-FOX T2. This forum, (and myhumax.org) were set up to fill the vacuum created by the demise of the original Humax users support forum, hummy.org.uk.

I don't remember you being here in those days.
Maybe that's because I don't feel the need to make my presence felt as much as some. This forum was created by Mike in late November 2010. I joined on Jan 12th 2011, whereas you didn't show up until some four months later, so not surprised you can't remember, you weren't here then !

Back