HD files

I think there is a command line utility called hmt that will tell you.
Sweet, thank you af123.

Foxsat-HDR/mnt/hd3/Video# hmt "Star Trek_20111002_1830.hmt" | grep Format
Format:HD
Foxsat-HDR/mnt/hd3/Video# hmt "Thirst_20120218_2255.hmt" | grep Format
Format:SD

I think there is a command line utility called hmt that will tell you.

So you *think* there is a util, af123 ?

root@dcore64:/storage/media/freesat# strings hmt | grep Humax
Humax HMT Tool v%s, by af123, 2011.
root@dcore64:/storage/media/freesat# heh!
-su: heh!: command not found
root@dcore64:/storage/media/freesat#

Any chance of the source so I can build it on my storage server (debian squeeze 6.04)?

I wrote the hmt utility for the Freeview boxes and passed the source over adrianf26 who converted it for the Foxsat - there would have been several changes required since the Foxsat HMT files differ from the Freeview ones. Nice of him to leave my name in it : ) I didn't definitively know that it was there since I don't have a Foxsat.

If you'd like the source, PM adrianf26 and ask for it. I don't have a problem with you having the bits I wrote but I don't have the Foxsat changes.

I wrote the hmt utility for the Freeview boxes and passed the source over adrianf26 who converted it for the Foxsat - there would have been several changes required since the Foxsat HMT files differ from the Freeview ones. Nice of him to leave my name in it : ) I didn't definitively know that it was there since I don't have a Foxsat.

If you'd like the source, PM adrianf26 and ask for it. I don't have a problem with you having the bits I wrote but I don't have the Foxsat changes.

Cheers, I'll go and pester adrianf26.
Thanks for all your work contributing to the firmware jailbreak.

Back