HD space error

prpr

Just plugged an 8GB USB stick (I couldn't bring myself to write UPD!) in to the HD, installed the Webif, rebooted and it comes up with this:

Total Space: 7.21GiB
Used: 20.05 GiB (279%)
Free: -13793112064 bytes (-179%)

Clearly this is nonsense.
"df -h" says there is 53.8MB used.

Is this onscreen from the Humax data storage menu? Do you have any network shares mounted on this box? I think this is the cause. If you close the remote share down or unmount it this will probably give the correct value. Shares seem to cause problems with space calculations. As to why I don't know: xyz123 would probably have a good idea, but as you said in another thread he has not posted in a while.

Definitely wrong and I can see why. It's calculating in a TSR buffer that doesn't exist.. will fix in the next version!

Is this onscreen from the Humax data storage menu? Do you have any network shares mounted on this box?
No and no. It's on the Webif, the first thing you see after install, top right by the pie chart. Not got anything more on yet.
Definitely wrong and I can see why. It's calculating in a TSR buffer that doesn't exist.. will fix in the next version
Thanks.

OK. The reason I was asking was this:
Disk_Space1.jpg Disk_Space2.jpg
The second photo is of the same HDR after another HDR has been mounted (NFS share, Network Shares Automount). It looks like the HDR-FOX is messing up the calculation too.

I did look at it while playing with the new pie chart. If there is no .tsr folder on your memory stick, then it shouldn't be trying to account for a TSR buffer. Is that folder present?

I did look at it while playing with the new pie chart. If there is no .tsr folder on your memory stick, then it shouldn't be trying to account for a TSR buffer. Is that folder present?
Yes. It got created by something. I don't know what at this point.

It got created by something. I don't know what at this point.
convert_flashdrive() in /var/lib/humaxtv_backup/mod/tmenu looks like it's the culprit.
Perhaps checking for existence is not the best thing, and seeing if there are any files in it would be better?

This works for me:
Code:
humax4 /media/drive1/mod/webif/lib # diff -u system.class~ system.class
--- system.class~
+++ system.class
@@ -211,7 +211,7 @@
  HD { set tsrdir "/media/drive1/.tsr" }
  }
-  if {[file isdirectory $tsrdir]} {
+  if {[file isdirectory $tsrdir] && [exec ls -1 $tsrdir | wc -l] != 0} {
  set tsrbuf 21474836480
  lassign [exec du -ks $tsrdir] tsrused