HD T2 WIFI

L

LeeS

Is it possible to use a USB hub to connect the WIFI dongle and a USB hard drive at the same time?

However what I have not managed to get to work is two harddrives or a harddrive nd a USB stick at the same time (hence why the Hd mod firmware comes with the telnet server enabled as you can't have both in at the same time) - i'm sure this is just a file system detection/mounting problem however its one I have not had a chance to look into.....

However what I have not managed to get to work is two harddrives or a harddrive nd a USB stick at the same time (hence why the Hd mod firmware comes with the telnet server enabled as you can't have both in at the same time) - i'm sure this is just a file system detection/mounting problem however its one I have not had a chance to look into.....

I can copy from one drive to the other using two usb drives and a hub on a HD FOX T2. You can only allocate one drive to record to though. The opt+ button gives the option to move a file on the drive it's already on or a copy option to the other drive.

Back