1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HDR-Fox T2 Forum - missing posts and stats

Discussion in 'Site/Forum Issues' started by fenlander, Nov 9, 2011.

1. fenlander

fenlander Active Member

The stats (No. of posts/No. of reads/Last poster etc.) information seems to have gone missing on a lot of threads. Also, there are recent posts missing - not sure how many or whether this also affects other forums. E.g. in the thread "Problem transferring to Ext HDD via USB" there are posts missing. Has the database gone a little wonky?

2. Brian

Brian Administrator Staff Member

Hello, what you are seeing are just redirect links. The threads and posts contained within them have been moved to the new HD/HDR-FOX T2 Modified Firmware forum.

If you click on any of these redirects, they will take you to the appropriate thread in the new forum.

3. Black Hole

Black Hole Ron Glum

Funny, that was my first reaction too - then I realised the dreaded forum split had been implemented!

Will all the existing cross-reference links still work with relocated topics?

4. oijonesey

oijonesey Hummy.tv SEO Guru

I think they do - I knew I'd recently put a link to another thread before the moves started so I just checked it and it still found the right place after the move http://hummy.tv/forum/threads/best-way-to-share-content-with-nas.654/#post-9449. I remember reading somewhere recently it's because the pointer doesn't care about the name of the thread in these links - just the number (in this case 654).

5. Brian

Brian Administrator Staff Member