HDR-FOX T2. s/w up-date

sod-it

hi' guys. my T2 s/w version is 1.02.20 dated 10th Jan 2011.
Is there a new version I can download?
I have done a scan > no update available.
Thank for your help.

1.02.20 is the most recent version officially released on an OTA (over the air) update. 1.02.27 is available as a beta for download and install via USB (see HERE - click), but be aware of the wrinkles (see HERE - click).

1.02.20 is the current 'release' version. However, there is a beta version available, 1.02.27. It has not been broadcast via an OTA (over air update), so a scan will not pick it up.

Some people have reported having some issues since they installed 1.02.27, although nothing 'concrete' so to speak. I have been using it and the custom firmware associated with that build since release and, to date, have not had any problems whatsoever.

Have a look ate the Wiki, a link to which is in the top left hand side of this page.

Go on, you know you want to. That's why you are here.

Anyway, you can always revert back....

Go on......

(Should I, shouldn't I? Yes I know I want to.) Isn't that tautology? Too much time again. :D

Ok guys done the up-grade without any problems.:) V.Good How 2 instruction file with the down load.
To be honest Iv'e had so many Green screens, twitches, freezes and shut downs of late I had to give it a go.
I am not a Techy but I will let you know how it goes.
Many thanks to you all.

Back