HDR won't copy downloads from any USB

fatbloke

I've tried about eight usb's but the box won't recognise any of them. Their all formatted with the correct file name but it's still not having it, it just wont recognise any of them. I also tried the connection on the back. I always use the usb to upgrade to the latest updates but the last one a few months ago wouldn't work, so i guess the problem was already there, just seems strange that i can still copy on to the sticks.
Anybody else had this problem and know how to fix it. I'm trying to load the custom software but i think it's just not meant to be.

The title of this thread refers to inability to copy to a stick, but the test says that you can. I assume that this is related to your update problem in your other thread? If so, I just wondered why you have started a new thread on the same subject.

Edit: Sorry confused 'to' with 'from' but my second sentence still stands.

The title of this thread refers to inability to copy to a stick, but the test says that you can. I assume that this is related to your update problem in your other thread? If so, I just wondered why you have started a new thread on the same subject.

Edit: Sorry confused 'to' with 'from' but my second sentence still stands.
Hi, i opened a new thread to see if could get more info. the other threads gone a bit quiet.
Are you the same Trev that answered my post a few months ago about scraping the black coating off the inside of the little round remote sensor window?

Probably, as there's only one Trev here and I'm a fairly unique, why have you scratched right through the fornt panel? ;=)
I expect BH will be along in a mo to say that 'Fairly Unique' is an oxymoron, but I've beaten him to it (Hummy Arms Pedant).
Trouble with opening two threads on the same subject, is that, worst case, you can get answers in both and it can be difficult to follow.

Probably, as there's only one Trev here and I'm a fairly unique, why have you scratched right through the fornt panel? ;=)
I expect BH will be along in a mo to say that 'Fairly Unique' is an oxymoron, but I've beaten him to it (Hummy Arms Pedant).
Trouble with opening two threads on the same subject, is that, worst case, you can get answers in both and it can be difficult to follow.
yeah opening two threads is a bit of a pain. Who's this BH?

Back